Paint Remedial Work
At Circuit Coatings, we understand that sometimes, and often suddenly, things can and do go wrong.
At that point, it is important to have as many options available to you as a customer as possible, to put it right.
We work with trusted industry partners to offer numerous rework options for instances such as this, meaning that even in those most difficult moments we stand ready and able to support your needs.
Surface Linishing & Buffing
Very often, particularly on cast parts, critical surface imperfections don’t arise until after powder coating.
At Circuit Coatings we ensure that this does not render a part unusable, by offering externally through our industry partners, a surface linishing or buffing operation.
The primary benefits of using surface linishing and/or buffing are;
• Able to easily remove surface imperfections, or in some instances with thick wall sections deep imperfections.
• Allows for a recoat operation when using certain substrates, or powders, that otherwise wouldn’t allow for this.
• Can be done in a controlled environment to strict standards
• Most environmentally-friendly rework option
• Most efficient and cost effective process
• Short batch lead times
We can offer surface linishing and/or buffing on any shape or size parts or products, so there is no limit to its use and application.
Our trusted industry partners have decades of experience removing powder coat from non-conforming parts using shot blasting.
The primary benefits of using shot blasting are;
• Lowest likelihood of substrate surface damage during powder coat removal
• Safer technology to use due to the lack of chemicals
• Can be done in a controlled environment
• Most environmentally-friendly full paint removal option
• More efficient process
• Provides a surface key ready for recoating
We can offer shot blasting on any shape or size parts or products, so there is no limit to its use and application.
Chemical Dip Stripping
Along with shot blasting, our trusted industry partners also have decades of experience removing powder coat from non-conforming parts using a chemical dip process.
The primary benefits of using chemical dip stripping are;
• A more consistent and complete removal of powder coat
• Ideal for intricate shapes or parts, including parts with internal surfaces that need powder coat removal
• Less chance of warping or deformation
• Parts made of multiple components do not need breaking down to be effectively stripped
• Very low risk of substrate surface damage
We can offer chemical dip stripping on parts or products up to 8m in length, covering any part or product that is initially powder coated by Circuit Coatings.
Pyrolysis Furnace Oven
We can offer pyrolysis furnace stripping on parts or products up to 3m in length, width and depth.